Etobicoke is a hidden gem in Toronto, offering a range of attractions for visitors to discover. While there are many popular destinations in the area, there are also numerous hidden gems that are not on Google Maps. These places are worth exploring for their beauty, history, and unique experiences. Here are ten hidden gems in Etobicoke that you won’t find on Google Maps.
1. The Old Mill Inn: The Old Mill Inn is a historic hotel that has been operating since 1914. It features a beautiful courtyard, a restaurant, and a spa. The hotel is located in a quiet area of Etobicoke, making it a perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
2. The Humber Arboretum: The Humber Arboretum is a hidden gem in Etobicoke that offers a beautiful natural setting. It features over 1,700 species of trees, shrubs, and other plants, as well as several walking trails and gardens.
3. Montgomery’s Inn: Montgomery’s Inn is a historic site that was built in 1830. It features a museum, a tea room, and a gift shop. The site also hosts a range of events throughout the year, including live music performances and craft markets.
4. Islington Village: Islington Village is a charming neighbourhood in Etobicoke that offers a range of shops, restaurants, and cafes. It is a great place to explore for its unique architecture and friendly community.
5. The Etobicoke Creek Trail: The Etobicoke Creek Trail is a hidden gem for nature enthusiasts. It is a 20-kilometre trail that runs through Etobicoke and offers stunning views of the surrounding natural beauty.
6. The Lakeshore Grounds: The Lakeshore Grounds is a historic site that was once home to the Lakeshore Psychiatric Hospital. It now features a range of outdoor activities, including a skate park, a playground, and a basketball court.
7. The Etobicoke Olympium: The Etobicoke Olympium is a hidden gem for fitness enthusiasts. It features a range of fitness facilities, including a pool, a gym, and a track.
8. The Etobicoke Farmers’ Market: The Etobicoke Farmers’ Market is a hidden gem for foodies. It is a weekly market that offers a range…